Not able to move transactions into register

It's asking for price of shares
Tagged:

Answers

• meetings
    meetings Member ✭✭
    oops, the questions posted before I was able to finish writing, sorry.
    I am working in Quicken Premier 2019 on a PC

1. I try to accept all the transactions
    2. gives me a message saying it needed additional information
    3. I try with each transactions and there are hundreds of them and asks me the info on selling the share.

All I want is the transactions to go into my register. These are Morgan Stanley accounts. I have called Quicken tech support but they don't seem to understand and were not able to help.

Any suggestions please?
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If these are stock sale transactions you probably need to identify the shares sold (lot identification).  You would need to select "specify lots" on each transaction and select the lots to be sold.  There are buttons to select the first shares in, last shares in etc.  Once you select the appropriate lots you can accept the transaction.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, I suggest you set the account's lot assignment options for download transactions preference: select Edit > Preferences...

• meetings
    meetings Member ✭✭
    > @bmciance said:
    > If these are stock sale transactions you probably need to identify the shares sold (lot identification).  You would need to select "specify lots" on each transaction and select the lots to be sold.  There are buttons to select the first shares in, last shares in etc.  Once you select the appropriate lots you can accept the transaction.

bmciance
    There are way too many transactions to be doing that and I would not know how much they are anyway.
    Thanks for your feedback anyway. Appreciate it.
  • meetings
    meetings Member ✭✭
    > @Sherlock said:
    > If you haven't already, I suggest you set the account's lot assignment options for download transactions preference: select Edit > Preferences...
    >
    > (Image)

Hello Sherlock!
    Well, that makes sense! So I did that it was able to clear the red flag and transactions for 2 of the accounts, but still have the same issue for 3 accounts. not finding a way to clear the transactions.
This discussion has been closed.