Projected Balances Does Not Show All Information

I switched to Google 2020 from Google 2017 and one of the unwelcome changes that I noted is that in the projected balances graph when you click on one of the dots to get additional information, it does not show all the transactions for that day - only the scheduled transactions that were not entered into the registry. In the previous version, Quicken would show all the transactions for that day, including those that were entered into the registry, e.g., a credit card payment in a future date. In the 2020 Quicken I can see the correct projected balances graph, but when I see a change in the graph, I cannot tell what causes the change and I have to switch to different views, which is very inconvenient.

Best Answers

Answers

• yoramfor
    yoramfor Member
    Thank you for your reply. This preference is set in my Quicken but I still don't get the information. See screen shot below.
  • yoramfor
    yoramfor Member
    Thanks again for your help. I unchecked "Combine Bills, Income & Transfers" and rechecked it and it did not work I then repeated it and lo and behold, it works!!

Thank you very much.
This discussion has been closed.