Can't download transactions

Options
I've been using Quicken for "decades", as I've seen others say. In all those years, I have never had so many download issues as I have over the last six months. This morning, I cannot download ANYTHING. I saw that there was a maintenance window last night, but now everything is unavailable for download?? Is anyone else having issues?
Tagged:

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Are you getting any error messages or codes when you try to download?
    Lastly, you posted this 3 hours ago, have you tried since then to download?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• skhipp
    skhipp Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Deluxe 2020
    Build 27.1.27.28

When I start One Step Update, it sits at Waiting for over a minute. Then things start spinning and starting to connect FINALLY...

Error codes are CC-505 and CC-502.

I've been having random errors almost every day for weeks. I've validated the file, and still can't seem to get a consistent download. I'm getting super frustrated at this point.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @skhipp

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issues you're having. Given the issues you're having with all of the accounts and also the length they've been happening I would recommend calling quicken support. I would also recommend sharing your screen with support if you feel comfortable doing so. This will help with identifying issues a bit easier. I will also list our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Phone Number : 650-250-1900 

This discussion has been closed.