Bills & Income tab functionality

Options
sauer
sauer Member ✭✭
I have several bill reminders for billers who charge my credit card on a monthly basis. When I use the Bill and Income Reminder window, opened from clicking the Sch Txns icon, I can click the reminder, press the Enter button, and the charge is entered in the register of my credit card account. When I use the In the Bills & Income tab, these unlinked reminders only have the option to "mark as paid". When this is selected, the next due date is changed, but there is no entry in the account register that the charge was made.

The Bills & Income tab needs to be fixed to add the register entry to the appropriate account when the "Mark as Paid" button is selected.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @sauer

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to add your Idea, although I apologize that it hasn't received any traction.

I have a few questions to help me better understand what you are needing.

First, "Mark as Paid" is an option on the Mac platform and is not an option in Windows.

I have included an excerpt from the Quicken help of the options included for entering a bill in Windows, may I ask which option you are using to enter the transaction into the register?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.