BUG: Brokerage accounts in left pane are off .02!

Options
See attached picture, these are my brokerage accounts, showing just the end of the amounts for privacy. If you add up the cents of the numbers starting with 12.71, they add up to 12.77 - meaning the total of all accounts includes 77 cents in the total. The top line is the line summarized under "Brokerage Accounts" under "Investments" - as you can see, its cents ends in 75 cents! I sync this from Quicken Premier/Mobile Sync, and there the investments end in .77 which is how I noticed it:

Comments

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) can you isolate which account is off by the 2 cents?
    2) have you run the Files / File Operations / Validate and Repair?
  • Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks @Mark Steinman for the reply....
    (1) I went through each account line by line, and they all match QWin Premier. I even did a second "Sync" from QWin, logged off and on QMobile to see if that corrected it - it did not. Note, I added up the full amounts of all the accounts in QMobile, and they do NOT add up to what is in the Brokerage and Investment line - they are off by 2 cents.
    (2) Just this morning I did a Super Validate on QWin, right before I ran QMobile - no problems.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most likely a rounding problem on the Web side.
    I think it is important to note that Quicken cloud doesn't have investment transactions it just has the number of shares and current security prices.

As such some of its calculations might include fractional amounts past the two digits that show for "cents" and when added up amount to a slightly different total.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.