Cannot Set Up to Download Vanguard

Options
As of yesterday, Quicken fails to download my investment transactions from Vanguard. I worked flawlessly until then. Q 'said' that it couldn't log in to my Vanguard account, even though it had been doing so for months if not years. So, I deactivated online services and attempted to re-activate. During the 'activation' process (with the correct username and password) Activate One Step Update just quits - no error message, no diagnostic information of any sort - just spins the 'looking for Vanguard accounts' and quits. This is a serious Quicken problem. I have checked multiple times that i have the correct username and password for quicken. So something is failing in the communication between Q and Vanguard.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I also had a download failure from Vanguard on 7/25. As of 11:55 AM Eastern time on 7/26 it seems to be working OK.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suspect that Vanguard is doing some kind of maintenance over the weekend.

I have two Vanguard accounts, one for me and one for my wife.
    In the last couple of days what I'm seeing is "sometimes" one of them will fail to update, the other will be fine.  I repeat the update and both are updated fine.

So this problem is very intermittent.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.