How to customize a report - font, font size, margins, etc.?

barbara2
barbara2 Member ✭✭
edited July 2020 in Reports (Mac)
In the old Quicken, I could print reports with several columns of info on the page. In my current/new Quicken (2019-2020), the same report will require me to tape together two pages to get the information I need. That certainly is NOT cool! And NOT efficient if I have to cut/paste the old-fashioned way. Would appreciate some feedback.

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @barbara2,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The Community may need a bit more information to be able to assist you further. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you change the paper to Landscape vs Portrait?

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• barbara2
    barbara2 Member ✭✭
    I'm a LT user of Quicken but new to Apple and the new subscription-style Quicken, Starter, Version 5.17.2 (Build 517.34845.100). I'm on a MacMini.

Yes, I can easily switch Portrait to LS and have done so. I've eliminated some columns and can now print with reasonable amounts of paper. However, I would still like to know, if it's possible, how to reduce font sizes (or change fonts) and change margins in order to maximize space. Is this possible in the Starter version of Quicken?
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, you selected Windows for your system.  There are some mac users around here that can probably help.  Mac is different than Windows.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.