Transactions change from Reconcile to UnReconcile

I few months ago started to have this issue when I go to reconcile my Chase Account. I have been using Quicken for over 20 years without this issue occurring. There are transactions going back to 2017 that are not marked as being cleared or reconciled. These show up when reconciling. I mark them as reconcile and then the following month it happens again. I have even gone into the account and mark them as reconcile and then it disappears. Any ideas about this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• keepnit
    keepnit Member
    Having the same exact problem except its happening to my bank of america credit card account. I have a checking account, works fine, same download and bofa bank credit card and all my payments(transfers) from my bofa checking to pay the credit card from the start of my register(jan 1 2020) are unreconciled. I have marked them manually along with current transactions and the next time I open my quicken, they are unreconciled again, including current payment transfer transactions from the last session. Been using quicken for 20 years too, never had this problem, ever.
  • ecvelasco
    ecvelasco Member
    Same problem but with credit card payments, since February this year.
    Any solutions, recommendations or ideas?
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks keepnit and ecvelasco stating that you are having the same issue. Why has Quicken not responded? It is 5/21/2020 an the exact issue is still occuring.
  • ecvelasco
    ecvelasco Member
    Now is May 31 and still no answer whatsoever. Problem still there
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne Member ✭✭✭
    Now August 1, 2020. How do you get Quicken Support to reply????
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Adrienne

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

The Community is mainly a user to user forum, with a few Quicken employees and moderators to help answer questions.

In the future, if you are needing immediate or one on one help, you may contact support directly at the link below.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

In regards to your issue with transactions changing from the reconciled status, if you haven't done so already. I would start by validating the file.

File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.