Bills and Income/Bills not working properly again.

Two weeks ago Bills again went completely ballistic. Some went away and others no longer worked properly. This forced me to erase everything still showing and put them back. Humana keeps saying I have a closed account (which it is not and still works directly) and Amex keeps saying bill added but not yet available. This feature has been totally unreliable for some time. Please fix it.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Angelo Bione

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for both Humana and American Express.

I did see the Humana bill was indeed locked and have reported this issue as you are able to successfully sign into the Humana website.

The American Express biller stated that there was an issue with a password that used to link the bill.

Please confirm the password being used at the American Express website and remove the biller and re-add.

To remove a bill, Go to the Bills & Income tab and click the gear icon. Select Manage Online billers. Click Remove on the right side of the dialog.

Please let me know if the trouble persists with the American Express biller after this step has been completed.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    I checked again today and Humana is the same reporting account closed. With respect to Amex, It does show authenticated and syncing but nothing added. FYI, I have two different Amex cards (Hilton and Delta). One has recently posted and the other not. When it used to work it would add two Amex icons. Now only one. Not sure both accounts are getting picked up. You only log into Amex with one password and then select the card you want to look at.
  • Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    Humana now added my account but if trying to add my wifes, it is reporting the account as closed. Amex is still not working correctly.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Angelo Bione

Thank you for taking the response and for providing additional details.

I was able to locate the American Express billers, this online biller profile does show both billers however only one shows an amount.

I have gone ahead and reported the American Express biller once more. Please allow 48 hours and update the bills once more.

As for the Humana, I also see both billers however after reporting this issue our service provider has stated the Humana website is reporting that the accounts are closed, inactive, or unavailable. To learn more please contact Humana directly.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Angelo Bione
    Angelo Bione Member ✭✭
    Amex is now working properly. Humana I will call but am sure they will not have a clue what I am talking about but will see. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.