Open letter to Tim V.

Options
Hello Tim👋,

Please replace the term Quicken bill pay service (QBP) with whatever the software was called, past to present. It’s official title isn’t relevant to my post.

I moved to OS X when Apple started sourcing Intel. I, like many others, was motivated by the growing disparity between Microsoft’s and Apple’s product quality. Although Apple’s Intel move blew open their software catalogue, QBP for Mac (MQBP) was severely underserved, specifically and inexplicably, no bill pay function for well over a decade. For me, bill pay is center stage.

Questions:

1. I do not see or experience evidence of Formal Methods employed in your software development. Given the liability eg. direct customer damages, existential risk from competitor with superior products, derived from incomplete and inaccurate software specifications, and poor coding, please comment on the rational of releasing MQBP in its various low quality states.

2. What are your performance metrics?

3. How familiar are you with MQBP, and have you ever used MQBP, in OS X?

4. Given the termination of Metavante Payment Services is at your door, what’s your position on the failure of MQBP’s core function, Scheduling?

5. Have you quantified the aftermath of your divisions MQBP’s Scheduling failure? If yes, what do you believe to be the leading effects to customers, and to you?

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful, informative reply👍
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @BIS

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to share your feedback!

The Community is mainly a user to user forum with a few employees to help answer questions and to keep the community clean.

To ensure that you have the best chance of getting your questions answered, I would consider sending your feedback via mail.

Corporate Headquarters: 3760 Haven Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.