Transaction report no longer prints date, instead prints "" under date header as of 08/10/2020?

Options
When you generate a transaction report subtotaled by {anything}, it prints the date as a "". If you remove the subtotal, it then prints the date. This never happened before. Now all of my saved custom transaction reports no longer print dates. Oh, if you hover the mouse over the "", then it displays the date. That does not make sense.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• mm96817
    mm96817 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for the quick response. False alarm. I wish I could delete the post. What's really happening is its displaying ".." in the date column. This is because the date column is to narrow. Even when I maximize the window, I forgot you have to manually adjust the width to display everything. Thanks for your help. Sorry to waste your time. This never happened to me before. I have the latest version of quicken. Its a subscription.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Add'l info is going to be needed to help you.
    1st, What Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product.  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    2nd, How are you creating that report?  Because when I click REPORTS, Banking, Transaction and pick any "Subtotal by" value, I'm still seeing the date values when I click on the Print icon and Preview the report.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• mm96817
    mm96817 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for the quick response. False alarm. I wish I could delete the post. What's really happening is its displaying ".." in the date column. This is because the date column is to narrow. Even when I maximize the window, I forgot you have to manually adjust the width to display everything. Thanks for your help. Sorry to waste your time. This never happened to me before. I have the latest version of quicken. Its a subscription.
This discussion has been closed.