Quicken won't respond when entering payments in Online Center

Options
I've been using Quicken since the 1980's, so I'm not a noob. Today the system doesn't react when I enter payments in Online Center. I fill out the payment info, set the date, etc. and when I hit enter I get nothing. If I hit Update/Send it prompts me to "Enter Payment before going online?". No matter what I click, the system doesn't respond. This started today.

Comments

• kcaj
    kcaj Member ✭✭
    Options
    One additional piece of information, I'm accessing Quicken from our 2nd home using Remote Assistant (similar to Remote Desktop). I've been using this setup for years with no problems.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @kcaj

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

If you haven't already, I would recommend reviewing the conversation here, as this sounds like it may be the same issue.

If I am incorrect and you are experiencing a different issue, please let us know and also include which version and release of Quicken you are currently using.

And does this happen for any payment transaction that you are trying to create or only for a specific Financial Institution?  Are the payments dates later than 8/31/20 or before?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • kcaj
    kcaj Member ✭✭
    Options
    Ok, I see what the problem is. The delivery date is 9/11/20. Is there a tutorial on the new system? Like I said, I've been a user since the '80's. I guess I have to catch up on things.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @kcaj

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

If you are experiencing the issue listed here you will need to install an update to proceed.

If you are experiencing a different issue, can you please provide if you are using the New Quicken Bill Manager or Direct Connect Bill Pay?

If you are using the New Quicken Bill Manager, please see the information below on how to create an online payment.

https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-bill-manager-how-make-payments-using-quick-pay-and-check-pay

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.