I have Quicken subscription on two home computers but different versions.

I have version 28.16 on my main unit but can only get version 27.42 on my other computer. Does anyone know what that means? Is version 28.16 a BETA version?

Thank You

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    R 28.16 is beta of sorts. It is currently in released roll-out in 20K user segments. If no significant negative feedback is reported, another 20K users will receive the option to update until it becomes a general release.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you would like to update to R28.16, I suggest you download and open: https://assistant.quicken.com/patch/QW27.1.28.16MPatch.EXE
  • fritzfield
    fritzfield Member ✭✭
    Thank You for the link. I'm worried that if I back up main unit to a thumb dive then restore it to the other computer, as is my habit, the other installation will get borked. Thanks again for the quick response.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank You for the link. I'm worried that if I back up main unit to a thumb dive then restore it to the other computer, as is my habit, the other installation will get borked. Thanks again for the quick response.
    My preferred approach to sharing a Quicken file is to use a remote desktop client.
This discussion has been closed.