Duplicate Transactions

System
System Member admin
edited August 2021 in Investing (Mac)
This discussion was created from comments split from: Duplicate downloaded entries after R27.24 Build 27.1.27.24.

Comments

• AZCoder1959
    AZCoder1959 Member ✭✭✭
    First time this has happened to me with my eTrade account. I was able to remove all shares from just a few of the securities, but not all of them (they refuse to zero out). I then zeroed the per-share value of the stubborn ones to get my portfolio balance back to normal.

You can't remove the unknown securities because Quicken thinks there are transactions associated with them (carried over from their "parent," no doubt). So right now, this is a work-around, not a fix. Anxious to find out how Quicken will fix this.

(This is Quicken for Mac, by the way).
  • Hello @AZCoder1959,

Thank you for taking the time to share this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance, please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.