Quicken Bill Manager Unable to Download Chevron-Texaco Bill

Options
The Bill Manager successfully set up an online account for my Chevron-Texaco card. It is successfully downloading my bills for my other credit cards, but for 3 days it hasn't been able to download my Chevron bill. It says "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. You should get the latest due date and amount when your next bill is available." In fact they sent me a statement on 8/14/20 with a bill for $13.10 due on 9/6/20, not yet paid. Is this a known problem? Will I not be able to use the Bill Manager for this account?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @LawrenceKells

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

First, may I please ask that you navigate to Help > Report a Problem and provide the name of the biller and the error: "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. You should get the latest due date and amount when your next bill is available." 

This report will help our teams further investigate this error.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for Chevron-Texaco and I do not see any sync errors or anything thing on the billers end that would explain this.

May I ask how you update the bills, do you rely on the One Step Update or do you update in the billers tab under the gear?

If you have not already, please attempt to update by selecting gear in the bills and income tab.

If you have already completed that step, please choose the gear and select "Validate Online Billers" and let me know the results.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • LawrenceKells
    LawrenceKells Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. I got it to fetch my Chevron bill from within the Bills & Income tab. I was using One Step Update, which works for my other billers. (In the Update Summary it says "Updated bills successful", but it wasn't for Chevron over a 3 day period.)
This discussion has been closed.