Quicken Windows Reports are not keeping the format

Quicken is not saving the format of the reports. I have R 27.28. The problem started on the previous version. My saved reports are showing columns that I did not select when I created them. The clear column is not showing but the notes and tax are by default on all of them. The amounts are not showing. When removing the unwanted columns, the clear one is very wide. I set it to a smaller space and save the report. When I go back to it it is wide again. Every old report that I open shows the problem.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also a new release of Quicken (27.42) is currently being rolled out, which is supposed to fix many of the of the newly introduced report formatting issues. 
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Rich_M
    Rich_M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried doing a Reset Columns first?  It seems there is a known issue with old reports that will be corrected by doing this.
    Quicken 2017 Premier - Windows 10 Pro
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also a new release of Quicken (27.42) is currently being rolled out, which is supposed to fix many of the of the newly introduced report formatting issues. 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Qkenoldie
    Qkenoldie Member ✭✭
    Release 27.42 fixed most of the problems. There is still the problem of having all my saved report showing a column for "tax item", which I don't need and I don't want.
  • rlw007
    rlw007 Member ✭✭
    I guess R28.18 is a reversion to the old problems (aws was R28.16) [Win Quicken Preemier]. No "sticky" formatting for reports or for report shown thru "mini-report". Moreover, the columns HAVE to be adjusted just to be seen. Reset columns, which worked last year for this problem, no longer does anything. Surely, for this new price and "subscription instant improvements", something can be done.
This discussion has been closed.