Check Pay Will Not Allow Me to Schedule a Payment for Next Month after I used all my Current Month

HJR
HJR Member ✭✭✭
I've exhausted my August Check Pays in Bill Manager and Quicken will not allow me to schedule a Check Pay for September.

Has anyone else run into this or even the opposite where you can schedule a check pay for next month after using all your check pays for the current month?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hello @HJR,

Thank you for taking the time to share your inquiry with the Community, although I apologize for any frustration you may be experiencing. 

As Quicken Bill Manager is as new to us as it is to our customers, I'm unable to find any details regarding how this aspect of the service is supposed to work.

Hopefully someone else will come along with some feedback on this, however, I apologize that I am unsure of how this should behave. With that being said, I believe that Quicken should allow for scheduling Check Pay transactions for the following month, even if the current month's quota has been met.

You may consider creating an Idea post requesting that this specific ability be added to Quicken. Our developer's review Idea posts to get an idea of what people would like Quicken to offer.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.