Next Months Bill Reminders are marked Skipped

:'( Paying bills today for 9/20 - and notice that all my reminders for next month 10/20 already have green checks by them and say skipped, Anyone else notice this- or have this problem yet- You man not see it yet- I have my income and reminders set for 45 days in advance.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bvwkfld

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you continue to experience this trouble.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue.

This report will not receive a response but will help contribute to the investigation of this issue. 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @bvwkfld,

Can you tell us which versions & builds, of both Quicken and Windows, you are using?  Also, are you viewing the above through the mobile app or on your desktop?

Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• bvwkfld
    bvwkfld Member
    Win 10 build 19041.450 Quicken R28.23 Build 27.1.28.23 For right now- going in and adding one day to each of the "skipped ones" rescheduled them. Thanks
  • bvwkfld
    bvwkfld Member
    Well- New month and same thing- NEXT months all show Skipped.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bvwkfld

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you continue to experience this trouble.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue.

This report will not receive a response but will help contribute to the investigation of this issue. 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.