Password not working for Windows

Options
I recently bought the subscription version for quicken and trying to sign up was a real challenge. I spent probably close to 30 min to an hour talking to customer service. Every time I tried to sign up it would tell me "oops something went wrong" eventually i tried signing up with a different email and i managed to actually "create" an account. after finally getting the program installed i ran into another problem. The password I created doesn't even work. I've changed it close to 30 or 40 different times by now. The strange part is I am able to log on on my mobile device but the website and the actually software it tells me its an invalid password. I don't think its a internet issue because it gives me the same message when i use my phone for a hotspot. I allowed the program through my firewall as well but still nothing. I have yet to use this program and i'm already hating it. Has anyone had this issue and was able to fix it? I cant be the only one.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ajmichels88 - So you are able to log into your Quicken.com account but that same Quicken ID and PW does not work when you try to use Quicken?
    Also, did you buy your Quicken from Quicken.com or from a retail site?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• ajmichels88
    Options
    I bought it from the quicken website. Im not sure why it wasnt working but at my best guess it lagged or got stuck somewhere on the quicken side because its working now.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad it's working for you now.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.