Unable to Add/Update Northwestern Mutual Accounts. Related to the Mutual Fund Updates? [edited]

Not sure if this pertains to the current issue of mutual funds not updating but I cannot get my Northwestern Mutual accounts to update or to "set up download". I disabled one account to see if that was the issue and I cannot get it to reconnect. I wanted to see if this is a Quicken issue or a Northwestern issue?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Our ability so update or "setup to download" has not been impacted by the third-party quote service's mutual fund issue.

Your community profile indicates you're using Quicken Windows 2017.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-discontinuation-policy

If you using Quicken Windows Subscription, please update you profile to avoid future confusion.

One way to re-establish the Online Service setup would be to restore a Quicken file backup saved before you deactivated the Online Service.  This may or may not address your original issue.

Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken

Please provide the full name of the financial institution and the connection method being used: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab.

• Thanks for responding. I am using Quicken Premier version R28.24. The error code I am receiving is OL-220A and "an error has occurred". The financial institution is NMIS, LLC and the connection method is Direct Connect.
  • I just completed what you suggested to restore a previous file and that worked, to get me back online with that account but still getting error code.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    rwidmanjr said:
    Thanks for responding. I am using Quicken Premier version R28.24. The error code I am receiving is OL-220A and "an error has occurred". The financial institution is NMIS, LLC and the connection method is Direct Connect.
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-ol-220-ol-221-ol-222-ol-223-ol-224-ol-225-or-ol-226-when-using-online-services
  • I went back and deleted some old accounts that were set up to direct connect and it seems to be working now. Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.