Quicken ETrade Direct Connect Errors- Password

Roger M
Roger M Member ✭✭✭✭
Hi,
Is anyone else experiencing errors when attempting to connect to Quicken ETrade using direct connect? This connection has been robust for years. But as of the afternoon of 9/4/20, I receive error messages that my password is incorrect. Of course, it isn't, and of course, I can log in just fine at the ETrade website. There is no message about maintenance on the ETrade website.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Roger
Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription **** Windows 10 Home *** Quicken user since 1996

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I successfully updated my E*Trade accounts earlier today (4:36pm) PDT.  I just tried again and received the OL-332-A.  I suspect the issue will resolve itself by Tuesday if not sooner and is likely due to scheduled maintenance impacting the Direct Connect service at E*Trade.
  • RobbHyland
    RobbHyland Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue...... was working about 6:00pm ET, but an hour later, wouldn't work.
  • Roger M
    Roger M Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue...... was working about 6:00pm ET, but an hour later, wouldn't work.

It was working for me this morning, but not at about 5:30 pm PDT. Let's hope that it's just maintenance.
    Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription **** Windows 10 Home *** Quicken user since 1996
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I successfully updated my E*Trade accounts at 10:36 pm PDT.  It appears the issue may be resolved.
  • Roger M
    Roger M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sherlock said:
    I successfully updated my E*Trade accounts at 10:36 pm PDT.  It appears the issue may be resolved.

Yep, it's working now. It must have been due to maintenance. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.