TD Bank and Quicken Bill Manager - Anyone having a problem

Is anyone having an issue with TD Bank and Quicken Bill Manager? I set up payees, paid through Quicken, received a confirmation from Quicken but money is never taken out of my TD Bank checking account. Is anyone else having a similar issue?
Thanks, Mark

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Hello @markdg10

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile and I see that your TD account has been successfully added as a payment account.

I also show successful payments back to April, are you saying these old payments have never been debited from the account?

If you are only referring to recent payments, I would wait and check again on Tuesday after the holiday weekend and see if there has been any change.

At that point, please let me know if the trouble persists.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • markdg10
    markdg10 Member ✭✭
    Tyka, thank you for your response. The April transactions were reversed by someone and I was charged a fee for cancelling the payment (not me). I had to jump through hoops to reverse the vendor charge and ended up paying a different way. The transactions/debit is not coming through my TD Bank Account. I just sent two more payments and I’m hoping they are not cancelled. They have not shown up on bank statement. I also never got cash deposits in my account for check pay. I called TD Bank and they have no idea what I’m talking about. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, Mark
  • markdg10
    markdg10 Member ✭✭
    BTW, the April payments never showed up on bank statement but was informed by vendors that payment was cancelled.
    Thanks, Mark
  • markdg10
    markdg10 Member ✭✭
    I actually responded to you on April 26th after your question informing you that payments did not go through.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @markdg10

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that you have been experiencing this trouble for so long.

The recent payments show as "Successful" as this is a holiday weekend I am unable to rule out and delays are not due to the long weekend.

Please follow up on Tuesday after the holiday weekend and see if there has been any change, if not I will then be able to report this issue and investigate further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • markdg10
    markdg10 Member ✭✭
    Thank you.
  • markdg10
    markdg10 Member ✭✭
    Good morning Tyka. One payment did not show up (Nordstrom) and one did show up (American Water) on my TD Bank Statement. I also received two small deposits for Check Pay. Obviously still concerned about Norstrom payment not posting on banks records. Can you assist with this issue and investigate and advise.
    Thank you,
    Mark Gersten
  • markdg10
    markdg10 Member ✭✭
    Nordstrom payment is still not showing up on my TD bank statement. Can you help?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @markdg10

Thank you for the response and confirming that you are still experiencing this trouble, although I apologize for the delay.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.