Quicken Bill Pay & Check Pay

Options
I want to be able to use Quick Pay and Check Pay. I am a landlord. The limit on checks is unacceptable. I understand they want to encourage customers to use the electronic system, but Quick Pay is in its infancy. Not enough organizations use the quick payment system as yet. Here is my real-life example my real estate tax bills I pay quarterly and semi-annually, I don't get to choose what months they are due. Municipalities, cities, and towns are not impressed by Quicken, nor do they accept Quick Pay. If I have more than six in any given month, then I'm making out hand checks or, as another suggested, use some bank system. I DON'T PAY A SUBSCRIPTION TO USE A BANKS BILL PAYING SYSTEM I PAY QUICKEN. ONCE AGAIN QUICKEN MANAGEMENT. READY, FIRE, AIM. :( :(
Tagged:

Comments

• timothyjdonahue
    Options
    Oh and by the way. I've been a user since DOS.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @timothyjdonahue

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your feedback on the new Quicken Bill Manager.

It has been officially stated and planned that our Teams are hard at work building options for increasing the number of Quick and Check Pay payments available with Quicken Bill Manager.

To close the gap and ensure Quicken Members still have the ability to create and send bill payments through Quicken after the discontinuation of Quicken Bill Pay, we developed the new Quicken Bill Manager feature.

This new feature uses online billers to send payments while offering the option to send a Check to those who do not offer online billing.

At this time, Quicken supports over 11,000 billers, I do apologize that your billers are not part of that 11,000 currently supported billers.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • timothyjdonahue
    Options
    To my point, how many of the 11,000 billers are Towns or Cities, critical monthly and quarterly expenses for a landlords?
  • timothyjdonahue
    Options
    Thank you, Quicken Tyka, for taking the time to respond.
  • jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with the author of this post. I am a landlord using Quicken Rental Property Manager and also need more of both the Quickpay and Checkpay. Would love for it to be free, but would also pay for the extra.

Thanks,
    Parrish (Long-term Quicken User)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @jnprop

I can officially confirm that our Teams are hard at work building options for increasing the number of Quick and Check Pay payments available with Quicken Bill Manager.

At this time, we do not have an ETA on exactly when this functionality will be available, but we anticipate this to be available sometime within the fall season of 2020.

Thank you for your feedback and your patience through these changes.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.