Why am I not receiving statements from credit card companies, that I have in the past?

I have received them in the past and current statements are available on cc website up to 2 weeks ago

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    contact your bank directly.  They have to send you a paper statement unless you opt out. 

Why do you think this is related to Quicken.  
  • Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Mark,
    You are correct the cc companies email me a monthly statement. However, Bill Manager says they receive the same statement and tags it to your Quicken account so you can schedule advance payments. So my question is related to Quicken
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    The arrival of PDF statements from online billers in Quicken varies by biller.  Before Citi failed as a biller, it's statement could take nearly a month to arrive.  I've also had some billers skip a month or two.  I continue to download and store statements separately from Quicken because I can see them sooner and it's more reliable.  I wish I could stop Quicken from storing the PDF with the data file.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876551/add-ability-to-manage-pdf-copies-of-on-line-bills-that-are-retained-in-quicken#latest

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

This discussion has been closed.