Bills and Reminders window does not keep size setting for certain high resolution screen computers

I have Quicken Premier year: 2020, Version: R28.28, (build 27.1.28.28) on Windows 10 2004 release on two different Dell laptop computers. When I start Quicken and select Bill and Income Reminders, the "Bill and Income Reminders" window resizes to full screen if it is on a computer with a display resolution greater than 1366x768. In a lower-resolution smaller screen computer, it keeps the remembered screen size as of when it was last closed.
Any ideas?

Comments

• Ray
    Ray Member ✭✭✭✭
    This problem has been occurring for months. Attached are the results of searching for a solution. The last five updates haven't fixed it. This month I built a new computer. I just updated for HB&R 27.1.29.12 and it's still not fixed. I've tried compatibility and it will sharpen the font but not fix this problem.

I've submitted this problem with Help > Report a Problem over a dozen times as well have called support. Support has no solution but report it too. I think it's a 4K monitor issue.

"Quicken_Tyka (moderator)" can't you escalate it?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Ray

Thank you for the response, although I apologize you are experiencing this frustration.

Issues with Windows resizing as well as display issues with 4K monitors have been reported to our development team and they are aware of persistent issues regarding these two areas.

At this time there is no ETA or updates available for either of these issues, I apologize.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.