Memorized transactions are defaulting to "Print" (under Check #)

Options
My bank no longer downloads future BillPay transactions as Pending (grrr!), so I commonly pre-load the main ones manually using Memorized Transactions. The MT list has been edited to leave the selection blank under "Check #", but every time a Memorized Transaction is inserted into the register it brings "Print" with it. That causes other actions I don't use or want. I can highlight and delete it in the register, but it's an extra hassle. Am I required to assign some other flag to make these benign? It makes assigning a default selection in the MT list kind of pointless.

Comments

• fleabus
    fleabus Member ✭✭
    Options
    Of course I meant "Memorized Payee List"...
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @fleabus

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have a few questions to help me better understand what could be happening.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

Next, to clarify, is this happening to every memorized payee or just certain ones.

Last, please navigate to Tools > Memorized Payee List and locate one of the payees in question.

What is the "type" listed next to the payee?

Please let me know, the more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~