Paycheck Split Amounts

Does anyone know if the Paycheck Split amounts disappearance has been fixed yet?
I turned off the Mobile & Web feature, because it was interfering with the splits. The thread for it has been deleted or blocked, therefore, there's nowhere to find any updated info.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    More info needed in order  to assist you.
    What Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product?  This info can be found at HELP, About Quicken.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Robert Armani
    Robert Armani Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there. I'm using the QHB&R, Built 27.1.28.28
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Hello @Robert Armani

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question. The sync issue regarding paycheck splits is still ongoing.

The main post is still open and available at the link below:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20117929#Comment_20117929

I do not have an ETA or any updates regarding the issue, I apologize.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend navigating to Help > Report a Problem to submit a problem report to contribute to the research of the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Robert Armani
    Thank you QT for the info. I'll just wait until the fix is available.
    As for the link to the post I get an error message.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka  When I follow your link ... it shows up in the "Archived Post" area.  Which is why @Robert Armani  can't get to it.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the clarification, the conversation should now be available.

There has not yet been a resolution to the post, so I am unable to provide why it was previously archived.

I apologize for the confusion!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Robert Armani
    Thank you for fixing the access for me QT. I will check it every once in a while for updates.
  • adweathers
    adweathers Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka, you referred to this as the sync issue. Does that mean turning off web/mobile sync has been confirmed to avoid the problem?
  • Robert Armani
    @Quicken_Tyka, you referred to this as the sync issue. Does that mean turning off web/mobile sync has been confirmed to avoid the problem?
    It's working for me fine.
  • adweathers
    adweathers Member ✭✭
    It seems to be working for me as well. I found a more but I think they existed before I turned off sync. Although I liked the sync feature living without it is much better than corrupted entries.

Is there any progress on this? I saw a line in the recent update that looked like it could have been related to this problem. But I have not seen any activity posted on the threads. I saw the main thread had been closed because people were getting frustrated.