Projected Balances Incorrect After Adding Manual Loan Reminder

I have created two separate loans (auto and home), neither is linked to an online bank. After the loans were created, I added a Loan Reminder (recommended) from the loan details screen, following the displayed prompts.

For both loans, the Checking Register for which the loans will be paid from is correctly showing the remaining balance for when the "Show Reminders for: 12 Months" is displayed. HOWEVER, when reviewing the Bill & Income: Projected Balances for 12 months, the remaining balance calculated as if the loans was DOUBLED (i.e., if the loan amount is $100, the Bill & Income: Projected Balance calculated for $200.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @JCH4802

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would first recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @JCH4802

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would first recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.