"You have repeating online payments to send, do you want to send them before exiting?"

Options
Unfortunately when I first tried to set up recurring payments, I cancelled the order and left only the recurring transaction. The above message appears each time I exit. If I say "yes" it tries to take me to all of the accounts. I would like to make this go away.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Lad-qh31p

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like it doesn't take you directly to the transaction itself. Do any of your transactions have a status under the check # column? 

Another thing is that you may have a reoccurring payment in the online center. To double check across the top select Tools > Online Center. From here check to see if there are any transactions in there. It sounds like it may be a leftover transaction from Quicken bill pay if you were previously using QBP. 

Once you get a chance could you check those two things out and see if you're able to find and delete the transaction if not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Lad-qh31p
    Lad-qh31p Member ✭✭
    Options
    Online center displays the balances in the accounts but there are no transaction. when I send, the balances are updated.

I schedule all of my transactions for a month and there are no checks being sent by Quicken Bill Pay. I have cleared our most of my online payees. Most of my bills are electronic, or I pay manually (just an entry into quicken) or to their online sites.
  • Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lad-qh31p
    Sorry to hear that you have been having difficulty with this 'payments to send' concern.
    It sounds like there may still be an old Quicken Bill Pay payment in the system (which will not be paid as Metavante/Quicken Bill Pay has ended). You would have to cancel/delete the QBP payments, then set up the bill in Quicken Bill Manager to actually send the payment for the bill (or set up the bill through your bank's bill pay system). It can be a bit non-intuitive how to accomplish this task. You might consider contacting support directly; the support person may well ask you to screen share so as to help you identify exactly what payments need to be adjusted. 

To Quicken Francisco's point, a four-digit check number would indicate an old QBP payment. A five-digit check number is the indicator of a new QBM Check Pay. Can you determine if the 'payments to send' have a 4 or 5 digit check number? (It should show up in your checking account Register as a line item.)
  • Lad-qh31p
    Lad-qh31p Member ✭✭
    Options
    I will try support. Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.