Online Biller setup issue: The Hartford

Options
I am unable to link a reminder for The Hartford. I have tried this many many times and just spent 90 minutes on your helpline with no resolution.
I tell it to link and it asks for login and password. I provide and it asks to text a code for additional verification which I do. When finished, it says try again. It also offers me an option to Unlink so I am assuming that means it did link. The reminder has no bill info and has a note saying account is locked. Login to your biller's web site to check the status of this account. I have logged into the site many many times and on multiple computers. I get right into my account and there are no flags or messages saying there is any issue. I called them today to verify there is nothing blocking the account and they found nothing. I don't know how it could be linking and at the same time says I'm locked out and does not download any billing info. Help please.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @gsjones

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you were unable to get this resolved.

I have a few additional questions to help me isolate what could be happening.

First, at any point when adding this bill were you presented with an option to enter a code or answer a question?

Next, have you tried to change the password on the biller's website? If not, I would try to change the password and see if you are able to connect.

Please let me know if you do not receive a prompt to enter a password or answer a question.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • gsjones
    gsjones Member
    Options
    The only question I was presented with as mentioned above was my login and password and then it texted me a code for additional verification. I have changed my password on the Hartford site and have tried to update that biller again but at the moment I am getting a message Unable to update billers. Is there a problem on your end at this time?
  • gsjones
    gsjones Member
    Options
    No it keeps telling me that I am not entering the correct text code even though I have tried multiple times and with multiple codes I have been sent.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @gsjones

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

I have gone ahead and reported this biller, please allow 48 hours before attempting to sync the bill once more.

Please let me know if the error persists.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.