How to unhide an account and reopen it

I have upgraded from 2007 to 2020, and a side effect is many many uncategorized transactions.

When I compare from my older 2007 capable computer (thank Goddess I did that!) to this new account, most of these would called transfers.

I have several accounts that are closed and now hidden -- and want to clean this up so these old transactions don't show up in reports anymore. Searching the forums or knowledge base isn't giving me any answers for Mac about how to
(1) unhide these account and
(2) reopen them so that I can update the transactions, then
(3) hide and close them again.

Please advise.

Best Answer

Answers

• maconley
    maconley Member ✭✭
    Many thanks, Anja. Now that I see this, it's a no-brainer. I find this 2020 application clunky and miss the simplicity of 2007. I also know I'm not alone in that!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2020
    You're welcome! Happy to help. :)

I understand it's a learning experience as it's a big jump from 2007 to 2020, and I apologize for any frustration this may cause. Although, I do hope things will get easier for you going forward.

Additionally, since this is all new to you, I would also like to add and inform you that you do have the option to schedule a one-on-one tour with our Quicken 1-2-3 team. 

By doing so, one of our Quicken 1-2-3 team members will contact you via phone at your scheduled appointment time. This team has been specifically trained and put together to assist customers in getting familiarized with the new program and learn how to utilize it to fit your needs as well as answer any questions and/or address any concerns you may have.

If this is something that would interest you, then please, click here to select a time slot and schedule your tour! Alternatively, you can also call them directly at your own convenience. The phone number can be found through that same link.

I hope this helps! Please, don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any additional questions and/or concerns.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.