Bill Manager Online QuickPay FAILS

Options
Scheduled an Online payment for one of my bills. When the pay date came, Quicken Bill Manager attempted to pay the bill, failed, and gave up. In Quicken it informed me of the failure but that was it. Since I did not notice it and manually retry the payment was not received and I got a late payment fee & interest charges.

Does anyone else think A) this simply did not happen with Quicken BillPay and B) this is simply unacceptable?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @bflank

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to leave your feedback.

I do see that this discussion is addressed to others' thoughts on the new bill manager, however, If you end up not receiving a response or solution from another user I would recommend sending a problem report.

This can be done by navigating to Help > Report a Problem. These reports will not receive a direct response, however, the information and details will be used for investigative purposes.

As the Quicken Bill Manager is a new product, feedback on any problems and experiences is very important to our teams for future consideration.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • sjrily
    sjrily Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options
    [removed - duplicate]
This discussion has been closed.