renew subscription activation ?

Hello, I have a subscription to home & business that I just renewed at the end of September for another year.
When i opened up the program to reconcile my accounts, there is a big header saying to renew my subscription or some things wont work.

How do I get the program renewed to coincide with the subscription and get rid of the header reminder ?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would log out of Quicken and then log back in:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user.    Follow the prompts after you click on Sign in as a different user and then sign back in with your current Quicken ID login information.  That should cause Quicken to be refreshed with the renewed subscription information.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    mjbarr3 said:
    Hello, I have a subscription to home & business that I just renewed at the end of September for another year.
    When i opened up the program to reconcile my accounts, there is a big header saying to renew my subscription or some things wont work.

How do I get the program renewed to coincide with the subscription and get rid of the header reminder ?
    Hi @mjbarr3 ,

Simple and fast. Under Help, click Check Membership Status.

But also make sure that your Quicken Program is seeing your Account as well.

Under Edit, click Preferences. Click Quicken ID. Don't use Recover your password. Forces you to Reset your password. Use "sign in using a different Quicken ID." using your current User ID and password.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• mjbarr3
    mjbarr3 Member ✭✭
    Thank to those who replied . However , I have another question for thecreator. Your reply says;
    "But also make sure that your Quicken Program is seeing your Account as well." How would I know ?
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    mjbarr3 said:
    Thank to those who replied . However , I have another question for thecreator. Your reply says;
    "But also make sure that your Quicken Program is seeing your Account as well." How would I know ?
    Read the paragraph and picture he posted below "But also make sure that your Quicken Program is seeing your Account as well."
    I also posted the same thing in the first reply to your original post above.  The pictures he and I posted look different but the instructions are the same:  Click on "Sign in as a different user" link, follow the prompts to sign out and then sign back in with your current Quicken ID info.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    mjbarr3 said:
    Hi @mjbarr3 ,

Easily.
    Click Edit.
    Click Preferences.
    Click Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts.

If you are not using Mobile with your Quicken Data File, Cloud Accounts, won't be listed. But your Quicken Profile should be shown.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.