Why did Quicken Support give me Apple Support number for problems with Quicken Cloud?

agnus2
agnus2 Member ✭✭
I can't look at some files for tax data because of cloud problems. Quicken Support also told me that the Cloud sync is corrupting my files and that's why Bill Manager won't work.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps Quicken Support misunderstood your query.

It appears you are attempting to sync an old file.  If that is what you want to do you should select Yes.  Otherwise, you should select No.

If you're having issues syncing data with the Quicken cloud and you haven't already, I suggest you reset your cloud data: select Edit > Preferences...Mobile & Web, and Reset your cloud data
  • agnus2
    agnus2 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Ann Lamb: Well, she took the time to share my screen and examine the problems with Bill Manager she then attributed to the Cloud sync and give me the number of Apple Support to remove it.

Now I don’t know what to do about paying my bills, since I’m afraid to talk with Quicken Support. I’ve used Quicken service since it was Checkfree subscription.
    Ann
    P.S. Not sure how I got this Cloud sync anyway. It’s not useful for anything, I’ve never been able to use Q mobile.

[Removed]
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @agnus2

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.