Bank of America account constantly locked

My Bank of America account is getting locked daily. I tried quicken connect and direct connect and the problem is the same.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Hello @salidojo

Thank you for the response and for the additional details.

If you have not done so already, I would take a look at the steps outlined Here.

This article does state that it's for 101/103 errors but these steps may remedy the issue that you're experiencing.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • salidojo
    salidojo Member
    Hi Tyka,

I tried that solution and my band of American account keeps getting locked
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @salidojo

Thank you for the response and for letting me know the results of the steps, although I apologize that the trouble persists.

May I ask that you navigate to the account in question and choose "Settings" and provide the connection type listed?

This should be either Quicken Connect or Direct Connect. Also, do you by chance use Quicken on a laptop and access Quicken from different locations?

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • salidojo
    salidojo Member
    Hi Tyka,
    I have tried with both types of connections and the problem persists, I only access from one laptop and my mobile
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @salidojo

Thank you for the response and for confirming that this is occurring with either connection method.

Have you by chance contacted Bank Of America to see if they are able to detect any reason why they are locking the account for downloads to Quicken?

The bank would determine the access that is available to outside applications such as Quicken.

Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • salidojo
    salidojo Member
    I will check with my bank but as extra info, my wife’s Bank of America account is also connected to quicken and it isn’t showing this problem
This discussion has been closed.