How to cancel participation in Quicken Bill Manager?

Options
I have a problem with my Check Pay checks using my bank's address as my home address and there does not appear to be any means within the Quicken program to change it. Hoping that by removing Quicken Bill Manager and reinstalling it will correct the problem.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Julian Coats

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. While I don't believe that reinstating check pay account will change the address on the checks I can't say for certain. If you would like to try we would be able to inside of the program just be aware that you will need to reverify the any accounts you do choose to disconnect. To do this go to the bills and income screen. In the top right click the cog wheel and the last option should say payment accounts. From here click on the selected account and you'll see the disable button to the right of it. Once disabling you'll see a reenable button appear right after allowing you to resync. Again it will take a couple of days to resync your check pay. 

I do also recommend making this an idea if you haven't done so. Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future. I'll leave a link down below on how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community#latest

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Julian Coats

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. While I don't believe that reinstating check pay account will change the address on the checks I can't say for certain. If you would like to try we would be able to inside of the program just be aware that you will need to reverify the any accounts you do choose to disconnect. To do this go to the bills and income screen. In the top right click the cog wheel and the last option should say payment accounts. From here click on the selected account and you'll see the disable button to the right of it. Once disabling you'll see a reenable button appear right after allowing you to resync. Again it will take a couple of days to resync your check pay. 

I do also recommend making this an idea if you haven't done so. Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future. I'll leave a link down below on how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community#latest

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.