PayPal transactions going to the wrong place

Ben2020
Ben2020 Member ✭✭
Some of my PayPal Credit transactions are showing up in my PayPal Cashback credit card account (managed by Synchrony bank). Anyone having this issue.

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Ben2020

Do you use your PayPal Cashback credit card to pay-off purchases made in PayPal?  If so, then it seems as though things are working as they should.  How has the behavior changed from what you've seen in the past?  What am I missing?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ben2020
    Ben2020 Member ✭✭
    Sometimes I do a direct transfer from PayPal to my bank account, sometimes I use PayPal Credit and sometimes I use the Cashback card when I check out. It seems some of my transactions from Credit and my regular PayPal show up on my Cashback Quicken register. I have seen this is the past but don't use the other PayPal offerings other than the Cashback so I haven't noticed until I had used all three this month.
This discussion has been closed.