I keep receiving error OL-292-B when trying to update PNC Bank accounts

I keep receiving error OL-292-B when trying to update PNC Bank accounts. Is anyone else having this issue?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @dpjm7777,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    If you haven't already, please, review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-292.

Should the steps fail to resolve the error, then please try deactivating and reactivating the account(s) in an attempt to restore the connection.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jrponder
    jrponder Member ✭✭
    Yes, having same issue here as well
  • garylwilliams
    garylwilliams Member ✭✭
    Why is the reported cc-508 error not being shown here as well? It's all part of the same problem!
  • lenC
    lenC Member ✭✭
    I was able to resolve this longstanding issue with PNC after calling Quicken support. They stepped me thru a sequence of steps including backup, deactivating, clearing acct info, validating, and reactivating the accounts. Even as a long-time Quicken user, I would NOT have figured out this sequence myself since it's more than just deactivate/reactivte, so until these steps are documented on this forum (or elsewhere), it might be necessary to call support to get properly guided through this process. My rep suggested this happened as a result of PNC restarting their servers incorrectly which led to an out of sync situation in my accounts. He did not suggest this was a result of an ongoing server issue which is easy to believe since everything is working fine now.
  • Lenc; Interesting. I wonder why Quicken has not released this fix? I understand the sequence of b/u, deactivating etc but what is the "clearing acct process"?
  • garylwilliams
    garylwilliams Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    [Removed-Violation of Community Guidelines]
This discussion has been closed.