Can I automate or schedule a spending report to be executed once a month?

I could handle something added to Reminders that just tells me that I need to do the report. But I cannot see anyway to do this for a report, even one of my own custom reports.

Is this possible in Quicken under Windows

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to consider using an alert for this purpose: select Tools > Alert Center and the Setup tab
  • Well that does work, but does not fit the way I use Quicken. I never use the Home page, I go right into my primary checking account. What I wanted to do was add a Bill and Income Reminder (that had fake information just so I would see it every month), because that I do monitor and it catches my eye.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Well that does work, but does not fit the way I use Quicken. I never use the Home page, I go right into my primary checking account. What I wanted to do was add a Bill and Income Reminder (that had fake information just so I would see it every month), because that I do monitor and it catches my eye.
    Then do that.  
  • So I went ahead and scheduled a manual bill in Bills and Reminders and assigned it to the primary checking account I go into when I start Quicken. I made the entry $0.0 and used the description field to say I needed to generate the report. That is good enough.
This discussion has been closed.