Issues when selecting multiple memorized transactions

Today I was very frustrated when I was selecting multiple memorized transactions for deletion. Sometimes everything worked normally, but other times when I clicked on one of the Delete buttons, the number of selected items grew and none were deleted. Even worse was that my carefully selected list was now corrupted and I had to start all over.

Fortunately I discovered that the issue only occurs when selecting multiple transactions *on different pages* You can select as many as you want on a single page and everything will work normally, so make sure you don't scroll up or down when selecting multiple items.

I've reported the issue to Quicken and here's a short video showing what the problem looks like (and how to avoid it) https://youtu.be/wBUnz0KOu2M

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @optodata

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Thank you for including the video, I was able to successfully recreate this issue and have gone ahead and submitted a bug report.

Once an official bug ticket has been opened, I will be back with more information.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @optodata

This has officially been reported and a bug ticket has been opened. I do not have an ETA on when this will be resolved.

I will be back to provide an update as soon as more details become available.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

CTP-1259

~~~***~~~
  • optodata
    optodata Member ✭✭
    Good news! It appears that the issue has been fixed in the R30.10 release. Thank you for helping to get this resolved :)
  • optodata
    optodata Member ✭✭
    Well it looks like I spoke too soon. The original issue is still present, but I found that clicking the main Memorized Payee List window's Delete button (rather than one of the Delete buttons of the selected items), does work properly.

I can use that until the actual patch is released B)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    ONGOING 1/11/21

No ETA is available. 

CTP-1259
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    ONGOING 4/15/21

No ETA is available. 

CTP-1259
    ~~~***~~~