Cannot reconcile Apple Card, even though downloaded transactions.

Options
Downloaded transactions show payment or charge and running balance. But when I try to reconcile, no matter whether I use online balance or input balance myself, Quicken insists there's a 0 balance.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @cmarks200

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have a few questions to help me better understand what could be happening.

First, are you using the Online balance or the Statement Balance?

Second, which balance is showing Zero? The Quicken balance or the bank balance?

Are you marking transactions off as clear as shown below? This action generates the amount in the Quicken register.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @cmarks200

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have a few questions to help me better understand what could be happening.

First, are you using the Online balance or the Statement Balance?

Second, which balance is showing Zero? The Quicken balance or the bank balance?

Are you marking transactions off as clear as shown below? This action generates the amount in the Quicken register.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.