Today (11/13/20) after a new quicken patch was installed my quicken subscription keeps crashing

Options
Quicken for Windows subscription. Runs via Parallels on Mac, After Quicken update the system keeps crashing. Have tried using multiple back-ups with the same result. Have also tried turning off Windows firewall with no success.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @bmilewski

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you are having trouble logging into your Quicken account.

I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and assistance with your Quicken account.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to correct the issue that the Community does not have.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• bmilewski
    Options
    Thanks! Rebooted Windows, needed to reinstall Parallels Tools.

Issue now is Quicken login/password will not work to activate the Quicken data file (login/password works fine on the quicken website). Have turned off Windows defender - no luck. Any advice?

Thank you.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @bmilewski

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you are having trouble logging into your Quicken account.

I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and assistance with your Quicken account.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to correct the issue that the Community does not have.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.