Can't set up Payment Account in Bill Manager

Options
When I try to set up my payment account, it gives me the following error "Routing and account information may not be modified because there are payments processing".
There are no payments processing. I have made multiple phone calls and have two outstanding tickets. I was told I would get a response, but have not heard anything. Tickets are 808210 and 8085872.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Kirk Andrews

Thank you for reaching out to us today, although I apologize that you are unable to set up a payment account for Quicken Bill Manger.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile and notice that you use several files with Quicken. To better assist, can you please provide the name of the file in which you are encountering this issue?

May I also ask the name of the bank that houses the account that you are attempting to enable?

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Kirk Andrews
    Kirk Andrews Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Thank you @Quicken_Tyka for reaching back. The name of the file concerned is "AND-2020.QDF". The bank that houses the account that I would like to enable is Baxter Credit Union. Also the first ticket number was incorrect in the first post. The tickets should be 8082110 and 8085872.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Kirk Andrews

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look to see if there were any steps that we could take to try resolving this. I'm wondering here by chance do you still have the original file that you were working with or did you overwrite it? If you didn't one thing we could try is to go back into that file and double check to make sure we don't have any payments and also deactivate bill manager from the file. 

If you're able to go to the original file you should be able to delete the payments in the register. They should be fairly easy to identify using the check column as they'll have the payment located there. As for the bill manager accounts. You can go to the bills and income tab and in the top right you should notice the cogwheel with a dropdown bar. The last option should say payment accounts. In the list click on any of the active accounts and you should see a disable option from there.

I'm not sure if this may help but it's worth an attempt if you do have the original file. Let us know if it helps!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.