Accessing my Account Online

Options
Hi. I am new to Quicken and know nothing about how this works. I bought QUICKEN PREMIER 2019 DIRECT DOWNLOAD. I downloaded it to my computer (Windows), but I am hoping that my daughter can access my account online (not using same computer) to help me with my budgeting. Is this possible? I thought I bought the online version for this purpose. Can someone help me?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @nlsharkey .  Quicken is a computer based program, not a web-based program.  There is no online web-based version of Quicken but it does have an option you can turn on for viewing some of what is in your Quicken file on the Web and your daughter should be able to access that.  However, it does not have the full blown features of the Quicken program that is installed on your computer and I'm guessing it will not do a great job of what you want to accomplish with your daughter.
    While there is no online web-based Quicken program, Quicken does offer a web based program called Simplifi that might better meet what you want to accomplish with your daughter.  You might want to check it out at https://www.simplifimoney.com/
    FYI:  If you find that you do not want Quicken Premier and if the subscription was purchased less than 30 days ago you can request a full refund by following the instructions at Terms and Conditions For Exchanging, Returning or Refunding Quicken Products [Support Article].

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @nlsharkey .  Quicken is a computer based program, not a web-based program.  There is no online web-based version of Quicken but it does have an option you can turn on for viewing some of what is in your Quicken file on the Web and your daughter should be able to access that.  However, it does not have the full blown features of the Quicken program that is installed on your computer and I'm guessing it will not do a great job of what you want to accomplish with your daughter.
    While there is no online web-based Quicken program, Quicken does offer a web based program called Simplifi that might better meet what you want to accomplish with your daughter.  You might want to check it out at https://www.simplifimoney.com/
    FYI:  If you find that you do not want Quicken Premier and if the subscription was purchased less than 30 days ago you can request a full refund by following the instructions at Terms and Conditions For Exchanging, Returning or Refunding Quicken Products [Support Article].

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.