macOS Big Sur upgrade - Some accounts not refreshing

Since upgrade to macOS Big Sur, some of the accounts are consistently not refreshing and some are refreshing without any problems.
I tried disabling/enabling accounts, reentering password but no luck.
Also tried after upgrade to latest 6.0 version. That did not help either.

Is this a known problem after upgrade to Big Sur? Is there any solution? Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @ashishs

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd only a couple of the accounts are having issues but not others. What FI's are having issues? Another thing also might be we can test them in a test file to see if our main files the only one having issues as well. 

To create a test file in the top you can go to File > New. From here select start from scratch and continue. Select Default currencies and also continue. In the next screen it'll ask you if you want to use mobile and web and we'll select no. From here once you click continue you should be able to add a new account and we'll just want to make sure we're able to add the accounts we're having issues with.

Once you have a chance let me know some more details and we'll see what we can do!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• ashishs
    ashishs Member ✭✭
    Hi

This got resolved after talking with Quicken support. Basically file was corrupt, most likely caused by macOS upgrade. I had export/import all data into a new file and setup all credentials etc again. It was a waste of time, not sure if there is any way to avoid this in future but everything is working as of now.

Thanks
    Ashish
  • Hi
    When you import the data into a new file. Did you lose historical transactions?

Thank you

Ankit
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Exporting and importing your file will preserve all your historical transactions. It will lose a lot of the configurations in your Quicken file, from preferences to connectivity to reports and budgets, which will need to be rebuilt. It should generally be a last-ditch solution if you've been unable to find any other solution to a problem.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • After upgrading to Big Sur last night, Bank of America 'Quicken connect' connection does not download; other accounts like AMEX, Chase, etc do conect. Getting a "Error 155 FI is blocking our traffic" for BOA accounts only. Sounds like I need to call Quicken today when they open. Lovely.
  • I just did Chat with Quicken on this issue. We did screenshare. After awhile of checking my setup, She said I was not the only one with the problem...and to wait 48 hours.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @christopher1

Thanks for calling support and letting us know. We are having issues with BoA currently and there is a general post here on the community. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7883826/new-11-24-20-bank-of-america-returns-cc-555-155-error#latest

I would recommending following the post for any additional information by clicking the star to the right of the title of the post.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.