Rent Reminder

Options
Two quick questions
1) I tested the rent reminder and I got an email saying rent is $7,700 and there is a late fee of $55.00. Where in WORLD did Quicken get those numbers and how can I fix it? Rent is actually $700 and there are no late fees!!

2) PayPal Payment Link is STILL not working. I am going on month 5 (probably) AND nothing. When this darn thing ever work??

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Ahmed

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is quite odd how off your rent reminder is. If you wouldn't mind could we get a screenshot of it and also the amount in quicken. I'd like to see if I'm able to replicate it as well on my end.

As for the Paypal link I do appreciate your patience and we are currently working on it but I don't have an ETA on when it will be resolved. If anything does come up I recommend following the thread down below and bookmarking it for any updates.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7879142/known-issue-paypal-weblink-doesnt-work-after-update-to-r27-42#latest

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Ahmed

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is quite odd how off your rent reminder is. If you wouldn't mind could we get a screenshot of it and also the amount in quicken. I'd like to see if I'm able to replicate it as well on my end.

As for the Paypal link I do appreciate your patience and we are currently working on it but I don't have an ETA on when it will be resolved. If anything does come up I recommend following the thread down below and bookmarking it for any updates.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7879142/known-issue-paypal-weblink-doesnt-work-after-update-to-r27-42#latest

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.