Is Quicken 2017 compatible with Big Sur?

cjr
cjr Member
Is Quicken for Mac 2017 Compatible with Big Sur

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @cjr

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Yes you're able to continue using Quicken 2017 on Big Sur. You won't be able to download transactions but you are able to still use the program manually like I believe you may have been doing for the past couple of months. If you do have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @cjr

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Yes you're able to continue using Quicken 2017 on Big Sur. You won't be able to download transactions but you are able to still use the program manually like I believe you may have been doing for the past couple of months. If you do have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @cjr  Since Quicken 2017 is no longer supported software, I would expect that the Quicken developers have not done significant testing of Quicken 2017 on Big Sur. That said, I will note there have been no reports on this forum about someone running Quicken 2017 on Big Sur and having problems. Just make sure you maintain robust backups should you encounter any glitches.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • cjr
    cjr Member
    Thank You and STAY HEALTHY!!
This discussion has been closed.