Bank of America- Biller Issue

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Not updating bills.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @David G

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for Bank of America for your file and I do not see any sync issues or errors that I am able to report or could cause this issue.

If you have not done so already, may I ask that you please attempt to manually update the bill?
    1. Open Quicken.
    2. Select the Bills Tab > Online Bills.
    3. Click the gear icon next to the biller’s name.
    4. Select Update from Biller.
    Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• DavidG
    DavidG Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Options
    The bill manager is not updating my credit card bills from Bank of America. I can see the bill due in 5 days, and the statement balance on the BoA website. Quicken bill manager reports "Awaiting Next Bill."
    I can called Quicken and BofA, each says it the fault of the other.

The new Bill Manager simply is unreliable, and I am very angry, esp. about the lack of transparency. [Removed-Violation of Community Guidelines]

I'm a Quicken user since it was first created.

(All up to date)
    Version 6.0.1 (Build 600.37045.100)
    MacOS 10.15.7
  • DavidG
    DavidG Member ✭✭
    Options
    The bill manager is not updating my credit card bills from Bank of America. I can see the bill due in 5 days, and the statement balance on the BoA website. Quicken bill manager reports "Awaiting Next Bill."

I can called Quicken and BofA, each says it the fault of the other.

How can this be fixed?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @David G

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for Bank of America for your file and I do not see any sync issues or errors that I am able to report or could cause this issue.

If you have not done so already, may I ask that you please attempt to manually update the bill?
    1. Open Quicken.
    2. Select the Bills Tab > Online Bills.
    3. Click the gear icon next to the biller’s name.
    4. Select Update from Biller.
    Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.