What is the best way to provide suggestions for Quicken enhancements?

1200flasher
1200flasher Member ✭✭
What is the best way to provide suggestions for Quicken enhancements?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @1200flasher,

The best way is to make what are referred to as "Idea Posts" or" Idea Threads" here in the Community.  They are then voted upon by users here and are also monitored by Quicken Community Moderators (Quicken employees) and shared with Quicken management when appropriate. 

Here's the link to Mac "Idea" threads/posts - https://community.quicken.com/categories/product-ideas-quicken-for-mac

Let me know if you have any followup questions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @1200flasher,

The best way is to make what are referred to as "Idea Posts" or" Idea Threads" here in the Community.  They are then voted upon by users here and are also monitored by Quicken Community Moderators (Quicken employees) and shared with Quicken management when appropriate. 

Here's the link to Mac "Idea" threads/posts - https://community.quicken.com/categories/product-ideas-quicken-for-mac

Let me know if you have any followup questions.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• 1200flasher
    1200flasher Member ✭✭
    Thanks. I'll follow your advice. Now where did I put my notes? ;)
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are with MY glasses....

LOL!!!

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @1200flasher  Two quick tips: (1) Before creating a new Idea thread on a topic, try to do a search on the forum to see if you find an existing one, where you can vote for it and add your comments. (2) If you have multiple enhancement requests (and who doesn't! ;) ), it's best to separate things that aren't closely tied together into discrete Idea posts. That keeps discussion of and voting for each idea on target, and eventually, hopefully, leads to a focused idea being sent to the developers. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • 1200flasher
    1200flasher Member ✭✭
    Good advice. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.