How to set up AmEx with automatic withdrawal (Q Mac)

Options
I have AmEx set up to withdraw payment directly from my checking. I think I want to keep it this way so I don't goof and not pay. Perhaps I need to reconsider this.

I've also added it to the Bills & Income. I just added it so a bill hasn't shown up yet but when it does, my preference would be for it to "automatically" create the transaction from Checking to AmEx for the full amount on the due date. "automatic" doesn't need to be zero clicks but my question is, how to do that at all. If I do the "Pay with Quick Pay", then it will send the payment. I don't want Quicken to send the payment, just make the entry.

Is that possible?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Perry Smith

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

A scheduled transaction may be set to enter automatically and will be marked as paid automatically.

You will need to edit your existing scheduled transaction or create a new oneYou will then need to change the "Mark as Paid" section to "Automatically."

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any additional questions.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Perry Smith

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

A scheduled transaction may be set to enter automatically and will be marked as paid automatically.

You will need to edit your existing scheduled transaction or create a new oneYou will then need to change the "Mark as Paid" section to "Automatically."

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any additional questions.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.